Best websites to buy a Chevrolet Impala convertible
Some cars are labeled as classics forever. They are on every car enthusiast’s bucket list and even when they become vintage, they remain as aspirations for many. The 1964 model of the Chevrolet Impala convertible is one such model. If you are also looking to add this classic car to your garage, the following are the top websites from where you can get it at great prices.
Can I buy the Chevrolet Impala on Hemmings?
Yes, you can buy it from Hemmings. Our top picks for available Chevrolet Impala convertibles on Hemmings are as follows:
- You can get an Ermine White model of this car, which comes with a manual transmission and offers a mileage of 48,122 for a price of $94,999. This model is sold by Nelson Automotive and is in an excellent condition.
- If you want to save up on buying the classic Chevrolet Impala convertible, then you can choose the desert beige model offered by Classic Motor Car Company. It comes at a price of only $28,500 and comes with a manual transmission.
Is the 1964 Chevrolet Impala available on carsforsale?
Yes, carsforsale has a lot of models listed down for Chevrolet Impala convertibles on their portal. Here are some of the top choices:
- Get a green Chevrolet Impala convertible, which has had a running of 50,124 miles and is available only for $24,900.
- Another green model is available for $22,400 on this portal. It comes with a power steering, front AC, premium interior, and even an eight-track player.
- The used Chevrolet Impala convertible costing just $24,500 is sold by Classic Rides and Rods and also comes with an automatic transmission.
What are the deals available on Trovit for Chevrolet Impala?
Some of the deals that you can check out on Trovit for buying the Chevrolet Impala include:
- Available in Wexford County, this model is available for $30,995 and comes with two-speed power-glide trans and the original 283 engine. It also comes with a power assisted steering and has a new battery, too.
- The other model is built with 327 CI Engine and has also been refurbished with a clear coat of paint and even red lacquer. You can get a good deal on this model by contacting the owner.
- The 1964 Chevrolet Impala convertible is also available for $38,900 and has run for 76,480 miles. It comes with the white exterior and has a manual transmission.
Can I get a good deal on ClassicCars for a Chevrolet Impala convertible?
Yes, you definitely can get a good deal on this portal if you wish to make the Chevrolet Impala convertible yours. Here are the details of the best deal available for the same:
- Available in Peyton, there is a 1946 Chevrolet Impala model available for a price of $47,000. It comes in a lovely Cobalt Blue color and also has an interior of white color. Additionally, it has been fully restored.
- The transmission for this model is automatic and the seat material is offered in Vinyl fabric. It comes with powerful air conditioning and power brakes.
- Additionally, you will get power steering and the rear wheel drive feature with this model.
- It is the best deal listed on Classic Cars for this particular model of the Chevrolet Impala. You can contact the seller through the portal and make the car yours within a matter of days.
What are some other options to get a Chevrolet Impala convertible?
There are many other portals that offer you great deals on Chevrolet Impala convertible. You can pick any of the following options for the same:
- Cars on Line
- Old Cars Online