Everything you need to know about AT&T Galaxy Note 8 deals
Today, finding a good deal on a smartphone is a daunting task with the plethora of options available in the market. Many service providers often give you the option of purchasing a bundle pack including a phone along with a plan that comes with that particular model.
AT&T is one such company. It is always striving to give its customers offer that draw them away from any other providers and that’s how it has managed to stay on top of the game. In fact, AT&T bundles include more than just smartphones, sometimes it includes other tech products at a steal discount and buy one get one (BOGO) offers.
One such offer is the AT&T Galaxy Note 8 offer. You might have seen it, or it might have skipped your notice, but this is a deal that is sweeping sales across the country. Here are some common questions customers have about the deals.
What does the AT&T Galaxy Note 8 deal entail?
- The AT&T Galaxy Note 8 deal includes the purchase of one of Samsung’s flagship models, the Note 8. You get credit on your bill after 3 months with a maximum credit of $395. The discount you get on the device itself can go up to 50%.
- The deal also entails that customers sign up for DirecTV. But at this price, the speed and connectivity you get will rival all others.
- Alongside all of this, you can also opt for two phones if you’re looking to get more out of the bargain. Opt for a BOGO deal and you’ll get various other benefits as discussed below.
What are the features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- If you haven’t already been introduced to the Note 8, then be prepared to be shocked. If big screens are your thing, then this model’s infinity display is going to be your all-time favorite. Besides, you’re also part of the few that break the record for having the world’s first dual camera where both lenses come with optical image stabilization.
- Additionally, you can expand the phone’s memory up to 520GB, which is huge for a phone in this range, or any range in the past few years.
- The battery life is also one to rival all other smartphones, surfing the web on full 4G for over 11 hours. This is a much better performance than other phones in the same range.
- However, with a price tag of $950, it is one of the most expensive phones recently released in the market. This is why the deal that AT&T offers along with its stellar network is a real people-pleaser.
Why pick AT&T as your service provider?
- AT&T’s most popular deal is the BOGO promo, and it’s available on the AT&T Galaxy Note 8. So, if you’re looking for two phones, then this is a good deal for you. You get an upper limit of $750 credits on your second phone, so it isn’t exactly a free service.
- You will also be required to add another service line to your overall bill. The best part is that all your credits on the monthly bill are spread out over 30 months, so you have plenty of time to make your payments.
- Besides that AT&T also comes up with innovative deals for existing customers. For example, you can sign up to get a free 64 MB memory card. If you opt for a plan that comes with a wireless connection, rest assured there’s a deal for you also.
What is AT&T connectivity like?
- Finally, AT&T is the most preferred network in the country, given its excellent connectivity, more towers mean better service.
- It’s also the only GSM carrier in the country. Their data bundle is unmatched with almost zero downtime problems.
- Further, if you opt for 4G speed connectivity outside of a plan, it can be expensive, but with the AT&T deals, you get the same for a fraction of the cost.
- Additionally, the Galaxy Note 8 is just one of the many phones you can opt for. There are so many options, you’d be spoilt for choice.