Quick and easy keto recipes
A very low-carb, high-fat diet, the ketogenic diet (commonly known as keto diet) has many health benefits. The keto diet has several similarities with the low-carbs and Atkins diets. This diet involves drastically reducing the carbohydrate intake and replacing the same with fat. This reduction in the intake of carbs puts the body into a metabolic state, known as ketosis. When ketosis occurs, the body becomes incredibly efficient in burning fat for energy. It also turns the fats into ketones in the liver that can supply energy for the brain. Keto diets can cause enormous reductions in the insulin and the blood sugar levels. This along with the increased number of ketones has several health benefits.
A common misconception is that you will be eating bland and boring food while following the keto diet. However, this is untrue. Below are some keto recipes you can try out at home.
What is the recipe for zucchini grilled cheese?
- For making zucchini grilled cheese, you will need 2 cups grated zucchini, ¼ cup cornstarch, 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, 2 thinly sliced green onions, ½ cup grated parmesan cheese, kosher salt, 1 egg, vegetable oil, and ground black pepper.
- Once you have all the ingredients ready, mix the egg, the zucchini, the cornstarch, the parmesan cheese, and the green onions. Then add pepper and salt, to taste.
- Put vegetable oil in a skillet and put ¼ cup of the zucchini mixture on the pan. The mixture should be put in the shape of a square.
- Cook for 4 minutes on each side and take it out.
- Repeat again by making squares with the mixture on the skillet.
- Take them out and place on paper towels.
- Once you are done with the mixture, keep two zucchini mixture squares on the skillet.
- Do this on medium heat and put cheddar cheese on each.
- Place one zucchini mixture square on the ones on the skillet and do this with the other one too.
- Cook until the cheese melts.
What is the recipe for cauliflower mash keto?
- For making cauliflower mash keto, you will need a cauliflower, approximately weighing 1.5; ½ teaspoon pepper; 3 oz butter; and salt to taste.
- Boil water in a large pot and add finely chopped cauliflower into small florets.
- Cook for up to 8 minutes. You should ensure the cauliflower is soft.
- Then, drain the cauliflower properly and put it back in the pot where you cooked it.
- As per taste, add salt, butter, and pepper.
- Take a blender and finely blend the cauliflower. There should be zero lumps in the paste.
- Leave the mash for a few minutes and then blend again.
- Your cauliflower mash keto is ready.
What is the recipe for frozen cookie dough bites?
- For making frozen cookie dough bites, you will need 1 teaspoon coconut flour, 1 cup almond flour, 1 teaspoon coconut oil, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 4 tablespoons softened butter, ⅓ cups chocolate chips, 5 ounces sugar-free chocolate, 1 ounce softened cheese cream, and ¼ cup sweetener.
- To prepare the cookie dough, mix the almond flour, coconut flour, vanilla, softened butter, softened cream cheese, and sweetener together. Mix them until the mixture becomes uniformly smooth. Add the chocolate chips to the mixture and mix these together. You need to store them in the refrigerator for approximately 4 hours. They should become solid.
- To make the chocolate coating of the cookie, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave for about 30 seconds. You need to stir the chocolate and then heat again for 30 seconds. You should repeat this until the chocolate melts completely. Add coconut oil and then stir the chocolate until it becomes fully smooth.
- For the cookie dough bites, take the cookie dough out of the mold and put a toothpick in the cookie, dip each cookie into a chocolate coating that was prepared earlier. Transfer the coated cookies to a baking sheet and freeze them. Enjoy!
What is the recipe for a low-carb Paleo cauliflower stuffing?
- For making low-carb Paleo cauliflower stuffing, you will need 1 cauliflower chopped into florets, 1 sliced onion, ¼ cup cut pecan, ½ teaspoon ground sage, ½ teaspoon chicken seasoning, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, ¼ cup finely cut celery, ½ teaspoon dried thyme, sea salt to taste, 2 tablespoons finely cut fresh parsley, ¼ cup butter or olive oil, and 2 finely chopped garlic cloves.
- First, preheat the oven to 449.6℉ and line with foil.
- Then, grease the foil properly and evenly.
- Add cauliflower, garlic, celery, and onion to a bowl and mix them.
- Mix together black pepper, sage, seasoning, sea salt, and olive oil.
- Toss the cauliflower mixture in this seasoning mixture.
- On a single layer, put this mixture on the foil and ensure you do so evenly.
- Let the mixture roast for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Put pecans and parsley in the pan and mix them.
- Finally, roast all these again for another 15 minutes.