The best credit card offers explored
Credit cards are financial cards that one can use to pay for various products and services. The money you spend is then owed to the bank at the end of each month with an interest to the bank for lending you the money spent. Credit cards are easy to use and are accepted by almost every merchant in the country. This article covers what you need to know about them.
When can credit cards cause you problems?
- The interest rates can get too high sometimes, so keeping up with the debt can become difficult.
- Credit card companies then have the right to seize other possessions of yours or penalize you for late payment or your inability to pay.
- Some people can also fall into a cycle of debt, which can be very hard to get out of.
What are some of the best credit card offers?
- Low APRs
What are the best credit card offers of Amex EveryDay® credit card?
- Balance transfers are very simple and easy with the Amex EveryDay® credit card by American Express.
- The card offers a 15-month 0% intro APR when transferring your balance. This is applicable in the initial 60-day period.
- Along with this, there is a $0 balance transfer fee for the 60-day period. This 0% intro APR is also applicable on purchases for the first 15 months.
- This card also comes with various rewards that can turn your spending into more money.
What should you know about the Wells Fargo Platinum VISA Card?
- The Wells Fargo Platinum VISA Card provides APR as low as 0% for as long as 18 months. This extends to balance transfers as well as purchases.
- The intro balance transfer fee starts with 3% for the first 18 months and increases to 5% thereafter.
- There are several other perks such as no annual fee on the card, free access to FICO credit scores, and compensation on phone damage of up to $600 if phone bills are paid using the card.
- This card has some of the best credit card offers in the market.
What are some things you should know about the Capital One® Venture® Rewards credit card?
- The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card is perfect for those who are traveling or are on the go for long periods of time.
- As you save almost $2.50 on every $100 dollars you spend as rewards and flight and hotel redemption, you can continue saving hundreds of dollars when you’re out spending on your holiday.
- You also receive flyer miles for your travel expenses over $3,000 done in the first three months. For travel, this card provides the best credit card offers for maximum savings.
How does the Ink Business CashSM credit card fare among the others?
- With the Ink Business CashSM credit card, business owners can save and get a lot of returns.
- After spending $3,000 in the first 3 months of opening your account, you receive a $300 cash bonus.
- Further, you can get a 5% cashback on office supplies, landline services, internet services, and cellular phones.
- You also receive 2% cashback at gas stations and restaurants and 1% on all other purchases.
- With a 12-month 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases, this is one of the best credit card offers for a business.
How about the Discover it® Student Cash Back card?
- The Discover it® Student Cash Back card has some of the best credit card offers for students. As it gives free access to their FICO credit score, they receive 5% cashback on rotating categories in each quarter and a 1% cash back on all purchases.
- Students with a 3.0 GPA or higher also get a $20 cashback on every school year.
What are some other ways to save more with your credit card?
- For the best credit card offers, use reward cards if you can your pay balance in full instead of in installments.
- Assess your credit card debt properly or get some help to do it for you so that you do not go wrong in your repayments, which often leads to penalties that can be otherwise avoided and saved on.
- Try and get the interest rate lowered with your credit card issuer. You can sometimes negotiate a better deal depending on the issuer.